Improving an Existing Spa
Improving an Existing Spa
Ever wondered why so many local hotspots are improving their existing spas with revamps, new treatment offerings? It’s because the world of beauty and hospitality – and most particularly spas and salons – is competitive. What was seen as luxurious and exclusive is now available in every suburb of every city – so how do you set your spa apart from the rest?
The Spa People is the company that leading spas go to in order to find ways to improve the experience they are able to offer clients. When you partner with us, we spend time at your spa or salon to establish areas of concern and identify how and where we can improve the spa operation. After assessing and analysing your business, we will provide you with a plan detailing how you can turn your operation around.
Here’s what we do when you partner with us to improve your existing spa:
- Business and financials: Review of Business Plan, including Financial Model, Product Choice, Basic Spa Offering and Treatment Prices.
- Concept, Design & Layout: We can help you recreate your space. We will help you develop a new concept as well as the corresponding design, layout and space functionality.
- Treatment offering: Your menu concept will help you improve your bottom line. We will create a new menu concept and design as well as improve on the treatments you offer (including signature treatments).
- Updating your equipment: Research and procurement of equipment as well as software program selection.
- Retail space: We will help you upgrade your space with retail space arrangement and we will also provide retail sales training.
- SOP’s: Any modern spa needs a Standard Operating Procedure for their staff to follow. We will create customised Standard Operating Procedure manuals for your spa or salon.
- Staff: We can recruit the right spa and salon personnel (both permanent and temporary) for your spa. We will help you with staff compensation methods as well as specialized training of all your staff.
- Marketing: As experienced marketing professionals in the spa industry, we are the ideal people to help you set up a marketing plan and create marketing collateral for your recently upgraded spa or salon.
- Performance and operation: We will help you with operational management to boost the performance of your existing operation.
No business can improve their business without a long-term, strategic plan of action. Take the guessing out of what needs to be done by hiring the best spa consultants in town – The Spa People. Contact us for more information about improving your existing spa.